May 23, 2011

Easter 2011

The last posts have been a little out of order, but at least they're getting done... lol

Easter was great this year. We went to a few egg hunts and ate tons of candy! Chris was able to have the Saturday before off so he actually got to go to the annual hunt in my sisters neighborhood with us. It was really great to have him there. He even took over the camera so that I could enjoy watching Myles. Seems a little backward, but he said that since I always had to take him alone that I should be able to enjoy just watching this year. (He's such a sweetheart.)
Everything went really well. Myles had a great time coloring eggs as well as searching from them after the Easter Bunny came. He was so involved in the egg finding Easter morning, the he saw his basket and just walked away from it so find more.
We had Easter dinner at my grandma and grandpa's house. Chris' mom and nephew Chase came over and we had a great time sitting, talking, eating and playing with the boys. We put together a small hunt in the backyard and the boys of course had a ball.
Logan was in St. George this year. We defiantly missed him, but know that he had a good time at the sand dunes with his family. He got his basket when he came up the following weekend and was pretty stoked that the Easter Bunny didn't forget him.
I'm so thankful for the Easter holiday and what it truly means. I've tried to teach both of the boys the real meaning and I really hope that it sticks. The Atonment is so important to me and what it means for my family. I'm so blessed to have them and the Savior in my life.