January 16, 2009

Cuteness at it's best


Just a little tidbit about my morning. First off let me say that we've been working with Myles to say please and thank you. He's picking it up pretty well but this morning was the best. Usually we have to ask him to say please when he want something and most of the time he throws a fit and won't do it so I take his hand and assist him in making the sign for please and I say it to explain to him what I'm doing. When he does do the sign it's the cutest because he puts his had to his chest and then pushes it down really fast as he says pees. I don't know how else to explain it except that its cute cute cute!
So this morning he was standing at the top of the stair waiting for me to come up and he saw that I had his cup in my hand, he gets a cup of milk every morning in the car. As I was walking up the stairs he looked at me did the sign and said "pees" and the reached straight out for me to hand him his cup. I didn't even have to ask him to say it. He he I love knowing that I'm actually getting through to him.