July 30, 2010

Birthday Boys




It's late, but at least I'm getting to it....story of my life...



Two of my boys had a birthday this week. Logan turned 6 (I can't believe it!!) and I won't say how old Chris turned because that ages me as well. lol



Starting with Logan, I can't believe how much he's grown since I met him. He had just turned 3 when Chris and I started dating and has grown so big and smart since then. I love the way he's into everything Super Hero. Especially Spider Man. He great spirit and how he is such a great big brother to Myles. Always looking out for him and teaching him new words and anything else Myles will listen to. It's so cute to see him mentor his younger brother. He loves the Jazz with such passion, much like his dad and the Lakers and also likes the Red Sox (you can't control your kids sports choices right) Logan is so smart and learns things quickly when he wants to. I'm so blessed to be a part of his life and can't wait to see what he becomes as he grows up.


Now on to Chris who is lucky enough to share a birthday with his oldest son.



What a great husband and father I couldn't ask for a better man in my life and to raise our children with. He always takes time for the boys and pays such close attention to them and their lives. So much so that I can't even sneakily buy them clothes without him noticing... Chris is so loving and so caring that I couldn't imagine what it would be without him. I love his passion for sports and his knowledge is amazing. How he can memorize every player from every team and what college they are from is beyond me, but I love him for it. I'm hoping that his memory is passed down to our kids and not mine, it would be a disaster for anyone else to forget as much as I do. Thank you Honey for everything you do. For how hard you work so we can have what we do and for how you love us all unconditionally, even with my constant wining for a foot rub and nagging that the dishes aren't done. lol I love you for ever and always!!!