May 13, 2009

Perfect Mother's Day



I'll first start by saying that I have the greatest husband and son I could ever ask for. Mother's day was completely perfect!! Myles, bless his heart, slept until 8!! That's right 8 o'clock!! So much nicer than his normal 6:45. It was especially nice because it meant that Chris got to sleep in a little as well. He was exhausted the night before. As soon as we got up I got my presents! Chris had Myles make me the cutest card and he also did a hand print with both his and Myles hands on it. I LOVE it. Chris also got me the one thing I really wanted. A Cuttlebug! I'm so excited to use this for my future scrap booking and card making.

After that we headed to the zoo. It was such a perfect day. Just warm enough and not horribly crowded. Myles had a great time seeing all of the animals. His favorite was the stinky bird and reptile house. Go figure. He was so excited to see the little monkeys and the birds. He also loved the penguins and the giraffes.




When we got home we had a BB-Q with a few of my siblings and grandparents. It was fun to just hang out with the family. We all sat down and played a few rounds of PIT, a favorite of Chris and I. All in all it was a perfect day. Thanks again to Chris for making it so great. Love you babe!!